Monday, December 5, 2011

Stephen and Krystina- Just Because Session- Manassas, VA Photographer

Stephen and I used to go to church together and have known each other for about a year and a half.  He's been overseas for a few months and was able to come home for a couple of weeks.  He contacted me a few weeks ago and asked me about taking photos of him and his lady.  We met up at the Manassas Battlefield on a beautiful Sunday.  We couldn't have asked for better weather (well it did get chillier as the sun set) or better light.  Krystina and Stephen are absolutely precious together and it was amazing to see them so happy! I actually had a REALLY hard time narrowing down my favorites to put on the blog, because there were so many.  I'm so glad I got to capture some very precious moments today and I hope they will be able to cherish them for years to come.















No comments:

Post a Comment