Sunday, December 11, 2011

Skeete Family Session- Manassas, VA Family Photographer

Kitara and I go WAY back and I mean WAY back.  Kitara was my tour guide when I had my first orientation at Longwood College.  So, in a way, she was the first person I met in college.  We were also in several organizations together.  Now, we've grown up and moved on and now has a loving husband and two beautiful children.  I believe, when I saw her yesterday, it was the first time since college graduation that we'd seen each other.  But thanks to social networking, we've been able to keep in touch.  I was so thrilled to take her family photos.  They were good sports as it was pretty cold outside yesterday.  We would duck into stores to warm up in between shots.  I hope the Skeete family loves these photos and I hope you, my faithful blog readers do as well.

 *What a beautiful family!


 *Stop the cuteness!

 *I think this is my favorite family shot of the day.
 *OMG... look at those eyes!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much again Jocklyn!! You were super sweet to do this for us and as you can see, everyone loves them!!

    ReplyDelete