Saturday, December 3, 2011

Warner Family Christmas Session- Warrenton Family Photographer

Well here we are... the Christmas season is upon us.  This is my absolute favorite time of the year.  Every year I make a promise to myself that I'm going to slow down and enjoy the season and every year I don't and it's gone in a flash.  I'm finding that happening again... since Thanksgiving I don't feel like I've stopped running.  I have remind myself it's ok to rest!  :)  Well today, I had the pleasure of doing a Christmas session for my long time friends.  You may remember their little boy from his toddler shoot back in the summer.  We headed out to Old Town Warrenton and enjoyed watching the Christmas parade as we explored places to take photos.  This is such a beautiful family and I'm so glad I got the chance to work with them again.  Enjoy these photos and take a moment to enjoy the joy of the holidays!

 *This was his "cheese" face!  So adorable.
 *I told him today, I don' think he could be any more precious... I mean seriously!

 *He wanted to be watching the parade much more than taking pictures!  What a buzz kill!
 *Love this one!!  As you can see, he's still trying to peek to check out the floats passing by.



No comments:

Post a Comment