Saturday, November 5, 2011

Babies and Puppies.. Oh my!

I got to spend yesterday afternoon with some of my favorite people.  You might remember my friends Sarah and Brett from their maternity session a few weeks back.  Well to everyone's surprise, Baby "R" came one week later, almost a full month early.  I'll have the privilege of documenting this adorable baby's first year of life and I couldn't be more excited.  We tried to take some newborn shots last night but she just wasn't having it.  We couldn't get her to sleep for anything.  But, we were able to get a couple good shots and Sarah and I made a plan and will regroup and try again next week.  But until then, please enjoy these photos.

I absolutely love this photo... what a sweet mother/daughter moment!
I got a little artsy with this one. She was laying in her chair and there was a small opening in the back, so I snapped a picture through that small opening. I wasn't sure at first, but I think I like the way it turned out.
Baby says..."Well hello there... you want to take my picture... ok... how's this pose for you?" Super Model!!!
While I was visiting, I also captured some shots of their furbaby Audrey.


No comments:

Post a Comment