Monday, November 7, 2011

Beagle Puppy Session- Centreville Pet Photographer

Wow!  I got to photograph the cutest darn doggies yesterday!  They were a little camera shy at first, but once they got comfortable with me, they became very photogenic.  One puppy, Michelle's foster was becoming a camera hog... and a very cute one at that.  Enjoy these photos and thanks everyone for you support!

*Meet Jessie!  She's currently being fostered by my friend Michelle.  If you are interested in adopting this sweet little girl, please let me know and I will get you connected with the right people.
 *Meet Andy!  He's very serious in this photo!
 *Meet Jade!  She'll do anything for a treat!  :)
 *Seriously, you want to take this dog home!  You know you do!
 *How can you resist this face?
 *They love their mommy!



 *Jade was all done by the end of our session.  I'm not sure if shes telling me to get the camera out of her face or if she was just really tired.  Maybe a little of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment