Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doss Family Session- Gainesville Family Photographer

I wanted to wait a few days before posting another blog, but I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of the week, so I'm going to go ahead and do it.  Sorry for the blog overload this week.

Along with the McLaughlin family, I also had the opportunity to photograph the Doss family this weekend.  Dana (mom) and I worked together for 4 years.  She was always a huge motivator for me and her office door was always open and I will forever appreciate that. 

Dana, it was an absolute honor and pleasure to photograph and get to know your family a little better this weekend.  You are all such loving, caring people and not to mention an absolute gorgeous family!  Thank you for allowing me to capture some special moments!











No comments:

Post a Comment