Monday, October 24, 2011

McLaughlin Family Session- Manassas Virginia Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing two amazing families this weekend.  The first was the McLaughlin Family.  I have worked with Erin (mom) a couple of different times at different schools.  I actually remember when she had her oldest son.  BTW I can't believe I'm at the age when I look at kids and say... "I remember when you were born."  I actually pledged to never say that to a kid... FAIL!  I also pledged never to pinch a chubby kids cheeks, that I still stand by today!  But I digress.  I was brainstorming places we could do their photo shoot, so I threw out the idea of the Train Station in Old Town Manassas and she told me how much her son loved trains and how reflective that would be of her family.  I had so much fun with them and the kids were adorable and NOT camera shy which I loved!!  Thanks Erin for letting me photograph your family!  Hope to have the chance to do it again in the future.










1 comment:

  1. Loved it! You were fantastic and the pics really reflect who we are! I hope to do it again too! -Erin

    ReplyDelete