Sunday, October 16, 2011

Titus Family Session II- Northern Virginia Family Photographer

Today was part two of the Titus' Family Session.  We had beautiful weather and a beautiful backdrop.  It's funny, because I checked the weather before leaving the house and it said 45 degrees.  There is nothing in the world that I hate more than being cold, so I layered up and dressed like I was heading to the North Pole!  Yeah, walked outside, definitely not 45 degrees.  But anyway... I digress... I had as much fun today shooting the Titus family as I did a few weeks ago.  I hope everyone loves these photos are much as I do.
 This is such a beautiful family!
 I spotted a house on the hill while driving to our meeting place... yeah, it wasn't as close as it looked.  We should have packed a lunch!  But while walking I got this awesome shot!
 The photo below could possibly be one of my most favorite shots of ALL TIME!



 Grandpa walked around the corner of the house and he was just watching his beautiful grandbaby.  He didn't realize he was in the shot, but I LOVE the fact that he is.
 Running to grandpa!

 Proud grandpa!
 Such a cutie pie!!
 This was her "CHEESE" face!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment