Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sarah and Brett's Maternity Session- Northern Virginia Photography

It's been a while since I last blogged and I apologize for that.  Life has become very busy and I'm trying to keep up.  I hope you enjoy this set of photos.  Sarah has been one of my closest, dearest friends for almost 5 years.  It's been awesome to be able to witness the many different milestones in her life like marriage and now welcoming her first baby!  I will honestly never forget the moment that she told me she was expecting (tears of joy, sesame seed, burnt fried rice and nose picking waitresses).  What a dinner that was... guess you had to be there!  :)  I can't wait to meet your little one Sarah and Brett, love you both!


 We like to call this ultrasound the "Angelina Jolie".  She's going to have a cute little mouth!

 This is one of my favorites. 

 What's a maternity session without the hand heart?



 Love this one... such a model pose!
 Sarah, I don't think you could be more beautiful...

I love sunlight shots like the one below.  I just enjoy how you can see the actual beam of light coming down and resting on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment