Monday, August 1, 2011

Exciting things to come... so stayed tuned!

My good friend Ava got engaged and I am honored to say that she asked me to photograph her wedding.  That will be taking place in September.  I'm also going to be setting up their engagement photo session up as soon as they return from vacation.  I would also love to do her Bridal Portraits as soon as her dress is ready.

My dear friend Sarah is expecting her first baby in November and I'm thrilled.  She doesn't know it yet, but I'll be taking her maternity photos for her and then when the little angel decides to bless us with her presence, I will hopefully get to take her newborn photos!

My cousins Ann and Art, just gave birth to a beautiful little girl.  I'm looking to having Baby "JD" model for me!  And of course, Mom and Dad will be in on the action too!

No comments:

Post a Comment