Friday, August 12, 2011

A few updates and things to come...

I have a few photo shoots lined up and I'm very excited about them.  This evening I'm headed out to Warrenton to photo my friends toddler.  He's seriously a cutie and I can't wait to have him strike a pose for me at the playground.

The Prince William County Fair starts today and runs through next week.  I am VERY interested in doing a shoot there... I think all the colors and lights would make for an interesting and complex background for portraits.  It would be a great shoot for families, friends or couples... contact me ASAP if you are interested.

Wednesday of next week I will be taking Ava and Todd's engagement photos.  We decided on Bull Run Park as the setting.  My creative juices have been flowing and I might add on an extra setting as a surprise and an added pop of color.  I haven't run it by the happy couple yet, so we'll see what they think. 

Don't forget I'm available for all types of portraits and special events.  Prices are incredibly reasonable.  Fall is quickly approaching and Virginia has some great natural photo backdrops.  Contact me today to set up an appointment!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment