Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ava and Todd- Married

I worked all day getting these photos edited for Ava and Todd.  I wanted them to be able to see them before their honeymoon.  It was a beautiful ceremony and I want to thank Todd and Ava for letting me be such a big part of their special day.  I hope you love these photos...
 
 I had a little fun with photoshop...
 She was so patient getting her hair done...



 Sweet mother/daughter moment...




 So pretty in red...
 Sisters!



 Ava, you are so beautiful...
 Definitely my favorite shot of the day...
 One last look...
 Brothers...




 You may kiss your bride...
 What a beautiful family...
 First dance...






 This little guy knew how to work a crowd...
 Getting ready to toss the bouquet...
 Ooops... bouquet ended up in the balcony!
 Take 2... SUCCESS!
 Not as many guys for the garter toss... why is that?

 Todd decided to take matters into his own hands...
 Loved all the Greek dancing...
 This guy was amazing...


No comments:

Post a Comment