Saturday, September 17, 2011

Northern Virginia Family Photo Session- Brothers, Sisters and Cousins

Today was a new challenge for me... I had to photograph more than one child at a time.  And that wasn't the only challenge... they were also all dressed in REDSKINS gear... and we all know how they are my most FAVORITE team in the league  ;)  (Go Steelers BTW)  I think for the range in ages, these photos came out pretty good.  I hope the family enjoys them too.

The pond was full of lily pads and I loved that...



 Siblings... love the look on the little boys face... he was working it!
 Their auntie wanted a nice picture with all of her nieces and nephews.  She's a redskins fan too... GAH!  :)
 I absolutely heart this photo... he looks like he's running for his life!
 Sisters... wish we could have gotten all the kids out on that fallen tree, but I'm glad we got at least the two oldest girls out there.  It made for a gorgeous picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment